Emergency generator repair, 24/7.
You don’t get the luxury of planning an emergency generator problem, that’s why we are here for you 24 hours a day. Any time day or night we can help you with your generator emergency. Follow the instructions below to page a certified Leete Generator Technician.
Instructions for paging a Leete Generator Technician:
1. Dial 707-226-4918.
2. After a series of tones, enter your phone number (including area code).
3. Wait for the message, Thank you for calling, before you hang up.
4. Wait for a technician to call you back (15 minutes).
5. Try again if you do not hear back within 15 minutes.
Emergency call and pricing conditions 2012
- An emergency call is required when we must respond to the customer’s location, at the customer’s request, for action which cannot wait for normal scheduling. We will charge a minimum of one hour labor (not including preparation, research, and travel).
- An emergency call is initiated once a technician is en route. A minimum charge of one hour labor will be charged for any cancellation once the emergency call has been initiated.
- Labor charges apply to preparation, research, travel, diagnosis and repair. The base labor rate for emergency calls is $187.50 per hour, subject to change without notice.
- Emergency calls on Sundays and holidays shall be invoiced at $250.00 per hour.
- Emergency calls will be invoiced at $250.00 per hour during states of emergency
- In addition to labor charges, the customer agrees to pay the following:
- Round-trip mileage. The current rate is $1.00 per mile, subject to change.
- Parts, supplies, consumables, etc. at Leete’s current retail price.
- Hazardous waste disposal fees, freight, sales tax and other fees as applicable.
- A credit card number is required to initiate emergency call. Charges must be paid within 24 hours of service. We accept Visa and MasterCard.